Dates will come at the beginning of 2021!
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. The abstracts will be selected as a poster presentation, and some of them will also be given the opportunity to give an oral presentation. If you are selected for an oral presentation, you will not give a poster presentation.
Please see the guidelines for writing your abstract below:
- upload doc documents in English. Font: Times New Roman, 12
- do NOT exceed 2500 characters, including spaces
- do NOT use “symbol font“, please spell out Greek letters and avoid using other symbols
- do NOT include tables, figures or references
- do NOT use paragraphs, indentions or tab stops in the text body
NOTE! ONLY If you have authors with double affiliation, please include the author/affiliation list in the abstract body.
Please check carefully before clicking “I Approve my Submission”. If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation shortly after submitting the abstract, please contact the organising secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The presenting author MUST register within a week after the outcome of the abstract, or the abstract will be withdrawn.
Registration will open at the beginning of 2021!
- No registrations without proof of payment will be confirmed. Your receipt/confirmation letter can be downloaded in the ‘Download Area” entering your registration.
- Only credit card payment will be accepted for late registration payment.
- Only cash or credit card payment will be accepted on-site registration payment.
- Special food inquiries have to be written on the registration form or communicated to the secretariat, email@example.com
Cancellations & Refunds – coming soon!