On behalf of the International Society of Neuroimmunology (ISNI), we are pleased to invite you to contribute to the 15th ISNI Congress, which will be held in Nice, France, from November 9th – 12th, 2021. The 3rd Global School of NeuroImmunology will be held at the same location one day before (November 8th, 2021).
The close interactions between the nervous and the immune systems have become a vivid focus of interest these past years, both in basic biological sciences and medicine. The exciting developments in Neuroimmunology have led to major new concepts addressing how the immune system regulates brain functions and how neuromediators impact on the magnitude and quality of immunes responses. Moreover, the expanding field of neuroimmune diseases has provided further impetus in the analysis of the resident immune cells of the nervous system and of their interactions with the periphery (systemic immune system; microbiota,…). How this new knowledge coupled with novel technologies impacts diagnostic, prognostic and therapy is a current challenge.
The Organizing Committee, on behalf of the ISNI, is preparing an exciting program covering the various facets of NeuroImmunology, including the latest developments and revolutions in the field. The program will include plenary sessions, focused symposia, and workshops. Plenty of time will be devoted to poster presentations and short oral presentations.
Nice is localized on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, on the French Riviera. Its location, climate, history and easy access from most countries make it a wonderful city to host a cozy, friendly and interactive scientific congress.
You are much welcome to attend and contribute to ISNI-GSNI 2021!
Université Toulouse III
Toulouse | France
Paris | France
As an ISNI member you will:
- Get € 100 ($ 135) discount to our biennial ISNI Congresses(1)
- Get € 100 ($ 135) discount to our biennial ESNI (European School of Neuroimmunology) Courses(1)
- Get a queue-less check-in at our ISNI and ESNI events
- Trainee members are eligible for travel awards to the biennial ISNI(2)congresses and biennial ESNI Courses
- Have a free access to Members’ Area exclusive contents as select plenary speakers lectures held at next ISNI congresses and an electronic access to our congress papers & abstracts
(1) For Ordinary Members (must have been a member for 3 consecutive years)
(2) provided they have submitted an accepted abstract