ISNI has decided to go virtual with the ISNI 2021 Congress set for November 8-12 and take advantage of all the possibilities a virtual meeting can offer.
• View all the e-poster presentations – in your own time and discuss the research with the authors.
• Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want. Available until 4 weeks after the conference. The time zones are irrelevant!
• Join the debate – join live discussions and chats to engage with participants from all over the world.
• Visit the virtual exhibition hall – scroll through the booths, engage with industry partners, and explore all the displayed material and information.
• Reduced overall cost for participants. In particular, lower registration rates are available for the virtual conference, enabling a wider number of participants from all countries to participate.
• Maintain the possibility of small group meetings, both audio and video, between attendees, sponsors, and speakers.
Nothing like a coffee break where everyone is together, but…
• Attendees will still have the possibility to comment live, post messages, use social media, actively contribute to the discussions with Q&A sessions or polls and more.
ISNI 2021 virtual congress will offer you the very best online experience.
ISNI 2021 Congress will, therefore, provide the latest scientific advances with fantastic online networking opportunities.
We are doing everything possible so that you do not miss Nice too much. Please join and be part of the NeuroImmunology community!
Université Toulouse III
Toulouse | France
Paris | France