Accepted poster presenters will have the opportunity to:
- Present their work
- Have the abstract published in the Abstract Book.
- Compete for the Awards for Best Poster Presentation and Awards for Best Oral Presentation that will grant to the winning presenters the following benefits:
- Presenter’s name and title of the abstract published on the post-congress newsletter distributed to more than 6.000.
- € 1000 each for 10 winners (read more)
Posters will not be displayed from unregistered authors.
//HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
In order to participate in the selection process, please submit your abstract within
September 3 , 2021 EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Please see the guidelines for writing your abstract below:
- upload doc documents in English. Font: Times New Roman, 12
- do NOT exceed 2500 characters, including spaces – only the abstract body (not included title and authors when there are double affiliations)
- do NOT include tables, figures or references
- do NOT use paragraphs, indentions or tab stops in the text body
NOTE! ONLY If you have authors with double affiliation, please include the author/affiliation list in the abstract body.
If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation shortly after submitting the abstract, please contact the organising secretariat at email@example.com
Acceptance notification will be e-mailed to the presenting author from October 4, 2021.